• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anxiety!!!?!?!?!?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
UGHHHHH

I bet everyone is sick of me making this stupid threads about depression and complaining about things. I am. But i have problems in life and when I have one, I turn to MCGamer because there technically a dictionary. They know everything (even though dictionaries don't but whatever)

So here comes another pathetic story, I am going swimming in Saturday cause that thing aka mom said so. And I am now self conscious if showing my body...just when things couldn't get worse.

What can I do?!?!

Another thing effecting me is seeing people outside of school there...we all know that is awkward, and scares you with embarrassment...

Help please ;-;

P.S. I can't afford a therapist....

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
First off- this isn't abnormal. Don't feel bad that this is how you feel- lots of people deal with anxiety, myself included.

You're not pathetic, and you shouldn't feel bad. This is something a lot of people deal with.

Despite that, you just have to live life. Just go swimming, and have a good time. Try not to let any of this get to know, but I know that's a lot easier said than done. Just know that life goes on, and ten years from now, nobody will remember any of the things that seem like such a big deal now.

Last edited:

LaxTerrier

Survivor
Reaction score
Best thing you can do in my opinion is to try not to think about it. Get your mind focused on something else, and when the day comes have fun, and even if something bad happens, which it probably won't, life goes on.

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
If your not comfortable then wear a shirt... Tons of people do that!

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
what's the worst that can happen if they see you shirtless? they laugh? so what? that's their problem, and not yours unless you make it so

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
something worth saying - the world is not out to kill you

Reaction score
Wearing a swimsuit really isn't something you should be worried about. Chances are, no one is going to care, as they will be busy swimming and having a good time, and so should you.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me like last week. Before I went swimming with my friends, I was worried they are gonna laugh at me (I was worried for nothing as I am actually quite slim). I just had a good time, and I ended up seeing more of my friends there. Nobody cared about anybodys weight or anything. If your friends actually see you and laugh, they arent real friends. If you are worried about random people laughing about you, that isnt gonna happen, they cant judge you..

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
Just wear shirt to be honest, and time goes by quick you'll spend all this time worrying only to find out that the time isn't as bad as you thought, and it will be over before you know it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci