• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti Inventory-Tweaks Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

master_pat

Spectator
Reaction score
Everytime if i want to get the items of the chest (with normally clicking) it says something with "Chuck... Inventory Tweaks isn't allowed" or whatever.
Remove this plugin, it's annoying if you take the items fast!
It don't make fun if somebody steals the item i've token before him but then there is standing this message and he has the items.

I will search another Hunger Games servers if you don't remove this plugin -.-

Taco1

Spectator
Reaction score
Plugin is really aggravating. It's aggravating enough to take items and then have them disappear because someone else got them, but for them to disappear when you got them first, even worse. Couldn't you just log people who do that, and see the worst offenders? There has to be a better solution.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
Plugin is really aggravating. It's aggravating enough to take items and then have them disappear because someone else got them, but for them to disappear when you got them first, even worse. Couldn't you just log people who do that, and see the worst offenders? There has to be a better solution.
I don't think you guys know how hard it is not catch the ones that use it so no if you don't like it don't play here we are not gonna removed it we are trying to find a perfect balance with it but is really hard.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everytime if i want to get the items of the chest (with normally clicking) it says something with "Chuck... Inventory Tweaks isn't allowed" or whatever.
Remove this plugin, it's annoying if you take the items fast!
It don't make fun if somebody steals the item i've token before him but then there is standing this message and he has the items.

I think that happends because you are lagging. I never have a problem with this.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that happends because you are lagging. I never have a problem with this.
It happens to me too sometimes, but there is no way it will be removed due to it stopping hackers too!

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok this is stupid you guys complain about people using clients to take everything for a chest now you want them to remove it wow. Also master_pat if your going to complain do not be winy about it or say "I will go find another hunger games server if this is not removed".

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Who do you think you are?

I understand your concern, but empty threats are only going to hurt one person. Being youself.

Thank you for your concern but due to the need for anti-hacked client prevention, this pluggin will remain in use. If you are truely going to leave now, I with you the best of luck wherever you may go.

Thread is now closed.

Cfor85

Tribute
Reaction score
After reading this we have decided that the plugin is not getting removed. We are trying to find a nice medium to where those without the inventory tweaks mod will (for the most part) not be affected but those with it will. Sorry for any inconvenience with it, but as the plugin was made on the fly it has not been fully completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci