• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti - Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMejia69

Tribute
Reaction score
Look I realize that anti - cheat may "fix" and "stop" some of the hackers, but it is not worth it...

Today for example - Full Iron diamond sword. Enemy has a wood sword. I get two hits off and then I can't hit him anymore... After twenty attempts of hitting him I run away. Come deathmatch I try to fight again, and guess what NoCheat plus comes back!

To be honest it may be something you admins and mods may like to stop hackers, but come on 99% of the community wants it gone. Just remove it...

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
NCP is saying Í am going to stop you from hacking AND playing

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Have you asked 100% of the community? I haven't seen a single person say they want NCP to be removed other than you. I have seen many people dislike it, including most of the people in this thread probably, but not want it removed.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Have you asked 100% of the community? I haven't seen a single person say they want NCP to be removed other than you. I have seen many people dislike it, including most of the people in this thread probably, but not want it removed.
Actually, a good 5-10 other people have asked for it to be removed. Still, each time, a larger portion of the community said no, until now where nearly everyone agrees that it should stay. (Except those who make threads like this, anyway.)

Regardless, if PvP related hacks weren't blocked, somebody like LeafyGreenTea could show up...actually quite a few LeafyGreenTea's would show up and ruin many games. If you pay attention to how LeafyGreenTea uses his hacks - it's nearly impossible, if not impossible, to get to him to deal any damage due to reach/forcefield hacks. Sprint on top of this for knockback... The rare Sprint/Forcefield combination is annoying enough, but the common Sprint/Forcefield/Reach would just be obnoxiously annoying to take down, and tough for the mods to keep up with. We ban enough hackers a day as it is.

NCP will never be removed. Trust me, you can counter NCP, you simply need to change up your fighting style a bit like me, don't stay and fight for any more than 5 hits, constantly run off and come back...nearly entirely solves the luck factor of NCP. Hackers, however, are much harder to counter and will also cost you games...

As I've done with some of the previous "Remove NCP" threads, I will lock this. This has been discussed far too many times now. It will be tweaked when it does, asking/begging for removal solves nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci