• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Another Map Build? Need Your Help!

What Map should we build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright, with our recent hand in of our Massive Jungle Map, My team and I are WANTING to make another map... Thing is, we want an ORIGINAL map, never done before, and if it has make it 5trillionbillion times better!
Now, what I want from you is to give me a some suggestions of what youd like the map to be set around, maybe some pictures that we could replicate at best. So far our given ideas are: A Moon Map, A MASSIVE Castle map and Rupture (BioShock). But we really arnt feeling the maps, so we NEED new ideas.

The map with be 500x500 (//hsphere glass 250) and we are looking for a map that would fit perfectly with this minimum room, we will have 1 forum post after this with daily updates.

Currently we are not taking in any members to join our 'team'. Sorry

NEED YOUR HELP WITH IDEAS! THANKYOU
-Dose

TrackerJacker

Spectator
Reaction score
How about an ocean map? The cornucopia could be a pyramid-shaped island in the centre of the arena, and some of the chests in the middle of it could contain boats. Surrounding the cornucopia is just open water, with a couple of small islands (similiar size to the cornucopia or slightly bigger) situtated around it, with very sparse plant-life. It would be very hard to hide, and very stressful to travel through for the tributes.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
WE are thinking of recreating Rapture from BioShock ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci