• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ANOTHER BOOSTER - LEZZBEHONEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PickleJuiceMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Lezzbehonest is Jetsify boosting on CA Servers late at night and on EU servers away from everyone. I heard about this from a few people and decided to check it out for myself. I do not have recording software(and am working on getting bandicam) but I was able to see them at like midnight my time and Jetsify (Lezzbehonest) on the high CA server I dont remember exactly which one, and I saw him kill all his friends who allowed him to kill them. If you check his stats you will see the amount of kills he has, thats physically impossible which wouldnt surprise me considering I know he hacks on alts all the time to boost him friends as well as for entertainment when hes bored. I do have video evidence of this if mods would consider it for his ban :D Back on subject, this person is Jetsify and he is boosting this needs to stop the community needs to come together to stop this sort of stuff.

Reaction score
Well, they can't really do anything, you don't really have evidence... Sorry, but you need more than your word :/

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lezzbehonest is Jetsify boosting on CA Servers late at night and on EU servers away from everyone. I heard about this from a few people and decided to check it out for myself. I do not have recording software(and am working on getting bandicam) but I was able to see them at like midnight my time and Jetsify (Lezzbehonest) on the high CA server I dont remember exactly which one, and I saw him kill all his friends who allowed him to kill them. If you check his stats you will see the amount of kills he has, thats physically impossible which wouldnt surprise me considering I know he hacks on alts all the time to boost him friends as well as for entertainment when hes bored. I do have video evidence of this if mods would consider it for his ban :D Back on subject, this person is Jetsify and he is boosting this needs to stop the community needs to come together to stop this sort of stuff.
If you have evidence of him hacking or boosting in game, please report him in the Abuse Report section so that we can deal with him appropriately.

You can report players for breaking the rules here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/create-thread

But make sure that you read and follow the template first, which you can find here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/report-abuse-templates.6742/

Thread Locked. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci