• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Animals in SG

Should more animals be added?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
-Animals-
Sheeps
Pigs
Cows
Chickens

Should these animals listed below be added in All of the MCSG SG maps. I think they should.

I think they should add a little bit more of all three animals. The reason i think its a good idea is to fight off teams larger than 3 and such. I know you can already fish for loot but that takes forever and is a waste of time.
Getting to kill animals for XP and later enchanting your items to fight off a team can increase your chances, I wanted to suggest this because this will help in Clan Battles. Say your in a clan battle and the score is 4-4, you are the last alive in your clan against 3 other members, usually people just give it up, if that player would go kill animals and gain XP he can actually take them on.
I'm not saying there should be 50 cows in a map just enough to enchant at least twice.​

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
But think about teams, if teams want to be more stacked, they will kill animals and get enchanted and making it harder to kill the team. Also for those who are new to the server, as most people would like to call ''noobs'' they will kill anything in their path, such as animals an even more stacked people than them and at the end who will get the xp? Think about this. I think SG is good the way it is c:

Saundeers

Survivor
Reaction score
-Animals-
Sheeps
Pigs
Cows
Chickens

Should these animals listed below be added in All of the MCSG SG maps. I think they should.

I think they should add a little bit more of all three animals. The reason i think its a good idea is to fight off teams larger than 3 and such. I know you can already fish for loot but that takes forever and is a waste of time.
Getting to kill animals for XP and later enchanting your items to fight off a team can increase your chances, I wanted to suggest this because this will help in Clan Battles. Say your in a clan battle and the score is 4-4, you are the last alive in your clan against 3 other members, usually people just give it up, if that player would go kill animals and gain XP he can actually take them on.
I'm not saying there should be 50 cows in a map just enough to enchant at least twice.​
It will be a good idea but at the same time it would change the PvP a lot

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
I do agree, however too many of them can cause a hazard if you are in a fight. I really like the idea, also a few mobs are here an there on some maps like Holiday Resort.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Its a very good idea i also think the use of furnaces should be implemented again and you can use wooden tools to cook exc it really helps when low on food!

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to see horses and saddles implemented. That'd be waay cooler.
OMFG yes. It's always so exciting when you're on that 48 man server and you fish a saddle, and you go on your horse.
Saddles should be in tier 2's. That would help people fight teams.

I think horse armor should be off though, that would make it a little over powered.

Welcome xNestorio to MCSG...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci