• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Angry Werewolf's in Hunger games?

Angry Werewolf's?

• Total voters

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I was thinking about this idea, of making the hunger games a bit harder. At refill, Angry wolfs spawn to the amount of players that died. this happened in the First Hunger games. I think this would give MCSG a bit of a wake up and make the players more Excited and it could be an amazing result. At Refill. the Wolves would spawn on the Nearest land to the Edge of the map and close in on the way to spawn, Forcing players to either attack the Wolves or run Forcing them straight to corn, where other players should be. if 15 people were killed Before Refill, 15 Wolves would spawn, if Only 1 died before Refill, only 1 Wolf would spawn. so the more people that die, the harder it would be.

As we see in the Video below ( Original Hunger games Angry Wolves of the Dead people )

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Depends really, I can see a lot of people calling things unfair. This would be if someone had been attacking someone and was on low health when the other player died. They are immediately faced with an angry wolf that may or may not kill them. If it was implemented without any real thinking about it I could see lots of issues arising and people getting annoyed.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, someone added " Maybe " into my Poll . Now I wonder who that was xD .....

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol, someone added " Maybe " into my Poll . Now I wonder who that was xD .....
*Whistles*
To be honest, you should always put that answer on a poll for ideas like this. It gives people a chance to sorta explain why they think maybe instead of straight up no or yes.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
*Whistles*
To be honest, you should always put that answer on a poll for ideas like this. It gives people a chance to sorta explain why they think maybe instead of straight up no or yes.
I was editing it at that moment when i realised it was suddenly already there xD

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Maybe they spawn where the glass wall is and move tributes more to the corn amd speed up the games. And in first 10 mins they spawned they can take you only 5 hearts?

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe they spawn where the glass wall is and move tributes more to the corn amd speed up the games. And in first 10 mins they spawned they can take you only 5 hearts?
Mhn I will add some good ideas to the plan

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember that part of the movie... I remember how I asked my friend next to me how she shot his hand while the neck of her friend is right behind the hand :p.

But on topic.. It's quite a good idea but I don't really know.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember that part of the movie... I remember how I asked my friend next to me how she shot his hand while the neck of her friend is right behind the hand :p.

But on topic.. It's quite a good idea but I don't really know.
lol

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
I was thinking about this idea, of making the hunger games a bit harder. At refill, Angry wolfs spawn to the amount of players that died. this happened in the First Hunger games. I think this would give MCSG a bit of a wake up and make the players more Excited and it could be an amazing result. At Refill. the Wolves would spawn on the Nearest land to the Edge of the map and close in on the way to spawn, Forcing players to either attack the Wolves or run Forcing them straight to corn, where other players should be. if 15 people were killed Before Refill, 15 Wolves would spawn, if Only 1 died before Refill, only 1 Wolf would spawn. so the more people that die, the harder it would be.

As we see in the Video below ( Original Hunger games Angry Wolfs of the Dead people )
No way echo that will make you rage even more hmmm... I can't think of that. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci