• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AncientxD- Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientxD

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Benjamin
Your age:I have recently turned 15
Your Minecraft username: AncientxD
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I have never been banned for any reason.
Past administration or moderation experiences: Worked as a moderator for Aviator Gaming's server for Almost a year.
I did leave for personal reasons but came back when i about 2 months ago.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: If it is a small violation i will give a warning, if more then minor violation I will kick if something very serious i will contact more senior member.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I have always been known to follow rules and to try to get others to do so also. I am a caring person who will not make any enemies or go to any conclusions to before hearing both sides of the story. I enjoy helping others have a more pleasant gaming experience
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I am always liked wherever i work at. People enjoy my presence because i am a nice, funny caring person who treis to help whenever i can. I try to cheer up anyone who needs it whenever i can.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes
Do you own a microphone?: Yes
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I do work for a company in real life but i predict 2.5-4 hours about everyday.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Eastern Standard Time

I, {Ben/AncientxD}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci