• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An unlikely win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
So yesterday I won the survival games again. Yet I only opened 1 chest outside of the cornucopia. Pretty cool right?
Yet there's more. I was brought down to half a heart on 2 different occasions. The first time I was camping spawn the first night. I opened a chest and immediately get attacked. I was lucky enough to have a diamond sword the first day, along with almost full iron. I got it all from killing people in the village. Anyways I fully expected to die. He brought me down to half a heart before I even got a hit off on him! I then I got behind him and finished him off with my sword. I eat a golden apple and see another guy rush out of the woods. I run around the corn to regen my hearts and he misses with a bow. I then turn around when I have 4 hearts to challenge him. He hits me once And I hit him 3 times in that time.Then I'm brought down to half a heart again and he comes at me. I juke to the side, and he goes right past me. Heart beating, I swing my sword and kill him. From then on its smooth sailing Sailing into the deathmatch :D
Have you guys had any unlikely wins, close calls?

Olekriz

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks like there is just you that feels like bragging today lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci