• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Old MCSG Player Answering Some Questions

ClaytonGamez

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello all. I've been around since there was only Survival Games 1 for a map. If you have any questions, need any tips on pvp, or just wanna hang out, you can talk to me.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hi, let's play ok :3 skype?

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im sorry, but did you take a break, or do you only pay like a game a week, cuz those amount of games are not one of a V1 player

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't believe you for two reasons, your longest game is only 33 minutes and you made your forum account 2 months ago. Plus you only have 700 games played.
<rant>

Back in the day when me and Alpha (not tagging him) were friends, we had watched the movie and decided we should make a minecraft hunger games - way before MCSG or anything came out. A while later, the servers came out, and honestly, I've been playing since around day 1. Just because he doesn't no-life MCSG doesn't mean that he hasn't been around for a while. This is the first time since I first joined the server that I've actually attempted to be active on the forums and be a part of the community.

</rant>

im sorry, but did you take a break, or do you only pay like a game a week, cuz those amount of games are not one of a V1 player
read my post.
sorry, it's just that I'm exactly the same. I played beta and V1, just not obsessively.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
read my post.
sorry, it's just that I'm exactly the same. I played beta and V1, just not obsessively.
Still, in v1 every single game was 45 minutes long, any v1 player would have that amount unless they switched accounts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci