• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Ode to NovaPunch

J

Jojo

An Ode to NovaPunch

Today, the MCGamer Staff team lost another of it's greatest Moderators: NovaPunch

NovaPunch was a EU Moderator, speaking both: English and Turkish fluently. With this ability he helped the Mcgamer staff a lot regarding Turkish report abuses, Turkish threads on the forums, Turkish players on teamspeak and Ingame. NovaPunch was really active, always around, always helping wherever he could and a very kind and friendly guy in general. His time as a Moderator here has definitely been a successful one and he reached a lot with his red rank.
Staff and community members appreciated his work and the effort he put into MCGamer. Therefore, it is appropriate to thank him and to dedicate him a thread on the forums.

Dear Nova,
I already talked to you on other platforms, but here again, officially: Thank you so much for the effort and all the help! We wouldn't be where we are without you. Thank you for caring so much about the Turkish community on EU, you did an amazing job! As already said, you and your work will never be forgotten!

Peace out kanka and take care! <3
- Jojo

Hey Nova,

Just woke up to see that you resigned. I want to thank you on behalf of the entire staff team for your contribution to the servers and for helping out in the Turkish community as no other. You did an amazing job, and I'm proud to have had you as one of my EU minions. I hope you enjoyed your time as a moderator here, and to maybe see you re-apply in the future.
Güle Güle!
- Neph

Hi Nova!!
I'm gonna miss joining TeamSpeak channels and people demanding to see NovaPunch. ;_;
You were a good man, good luck in the future!!!!!! : ^)

-Narwhal

Dear Nova,
This was the first thing I saw this morning and it's of course very sad to see. We never talked much, but when we did you were a really nice guy. I appreciate all the help with the Turkish community, and I hope to see you later as a regular member. I wish you the best in your future endeavors! :)
-Andreas (Giggity69Goo)

Hey Nova,
It's unfortunate that I didn't get to know you as much as I wish I would. Although, I do want to give you a huge thank you for helping our Turkish community and doing outstanding work. Hope all goes well in the future, stick around!
- Freshly

Hey Nova,
As the others have said, it's very unfortunate to have lost such a hard working, caring, and excellent Mod. You helped out the Turkish community so much and for that you deserve all these good byes; and much much more. I hope to still see you around because you're loved around the community and I'm more than glad I got the privilege to work with you! :) Thank you, and good luck in the future bud! All the best,
-Aczent

Nova you're pretty cool, it always is unfortunate when people leave the staff team. Thanks for your work here and for helping the staff out. Peace out dude.
-KiDD

Hey NovaPunch ,
I was so sad when I saw you resigned, was about to cry. But anyways, I tried to keep you here but that's your decision and I totaly understand you! I will wait for you to come back, I promise you Nova! I'll always be there for you! You were one of my best mod buddies, best friends and you still are! I was so shocked when I saw your resignation letter. I'm so happy to have you in my life, and I'll stay in touch with you! “Everybody has to leave, everybody has to leave their home and come back so they can love it again for all new reasons.” . Love you and görüşürüz!
~Exzone

Feel free to post your own thank you / farewell message down below! He definitely deserves it for everything he did for the community and each single one of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Peace out NovaPunch! Sad to see this great staff member resigned..
Thank you for everything you helped in this community. :/
You will be truly missed.. Good luck in the future and I hope we will see you on the forums or teamspeak sometimes.. :( <3
You most likely don't know me but however.. Ily bb<3

NovaPunch

Career
Reaction score
I appreciate everything guys, for real.People go, and people come to replace them.I am glad to know that most of you have been proud of me which is an honor.I tried my best till now, and enjoyed my stay here.Have an wonderful experience guys, I know that you are going to take care of bad people roaming around the servers.I love you all. <3
Faithfully, NovaPunch

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
I appreciate everything guys, for real.People go, and people come to replace them.I am glad to know that most of you have been proud of me which is an honor.I tried my best till now, and enjoyed my stay here.Have an wonderful experience guys, I know that you are going to take care of bad people roaming around the servers.I love you all. <3
Faithfully, NovaPunch
Didnt get to meet you but u seem respectable and a good moderator , you will be missed.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see a great staff member leave :( Good luck with your future endeavors!

yagizmc

Spectator
Reaction score
Kötü oldu kanka. Ama sayende mcsg'nin bi kısmı temizlendi. Helal olsun.

N

Nikola

"Its been a long day, answering turkish report abuses, without you my friend, and I will tell you all about it when I see you again!!"

King

Experienced
Reaction score
NovaPunch; You were an amazing moderator. I would see you a lot in the EU Hub moderating and chatting with some Turkish players as well as holding a Youtube Channel with over 20,000 subs! Doing this must've been very stressful at times, yet you were able to still do a moderator's duties 120%. You were probably filled with many Turkish Report Abuses and just did many moderation things regarding Turkish after Berk (Holiday) resigned. Nevertheless, you did an amazing job in your short time here so it's sad to see you go, but it'll be awesome to see that purple name.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci