• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An MCGamer documentary.

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
An MCGamer documentary.

I've been given the task in my Media Studies class to create a production from a choice of Audio Visual projects. After seeing the documentaries, it didn't appeal to me at the slightest, although I am now thinking about it seeing as I am part of a community, MCGamer. I think it'd be cool to create a video story of the progress of MCGamer; and It would of course, include the commnity.
In the film there would be sections from Chad, to clans, to drama and to the individual players.

It seems like a fun idea to me, but I'd like to hear some feedback, who'd like to help? who'd like to participate? who would want to watch?
I just think it'd be a great documentary, learning why people game, learning who games, the friendship groups among MCGamer...

So leave ideas and feedback belowww :D

Thanks.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to help out, I have a good knowledge of the community and think I can help a lot, tell me what you want me to do and I can do it to a high quality :)

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would love to help out, I have a good knowledge of the community and think I can help a lot, tell me what you want me to do and I can do it to a high quality :)
Still just an Idea, waiting for response from the community. Your help is appreciated :3

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Still just an Idea, waiting for response from the community. Your help is appreciated :3
I think it is a good idea, you can get some good points across about different aspects of the community, depending on the role of the person you ask. Great idea for a media studies project!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci