• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Impostor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I don't usually make forum posts, but thought I should start, to be more active in this community. I have recently found out that there is a guy with the name " X_LiQuidWatEr_X " (Notice how my name has an underscore between the d and W - X_LiQuid_WatEr_X ) and that he hacks.

I have been told that he impersonates me, and is also a diamond donor. I have been getting messages from people saying things like: "Liquid I didn't think you ACTUALLY hacked" and, "Wow Liquid you're a hacker...".

This impostor is starting to ruin my reputation (Pathetic, right?) and something needs to be done. I made this post to notify people that if you see a guy that looks like me, check for that underscore, to know if it is me or him.

So if at all possible, help me gather evidence to get this nub out of the community, for good! Thanks!

-X_LiQuid_WatEr_X

Pic:
BlKOmJfCcAANczF.png

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG NO!!!!! SOME GET THE FBI, the CIA, and the Canadian Mounties!!!! This imposter must be stopped

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Theres also someone named Blamphe. Just bks, don't worry about it.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
If you see him hacking , I recommend your record and report as soon as possible. I will keep this thread in mind if I see someone the close name to yours. I will check it and review it appropriately.

Thread locked, have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci