• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An important message to all the players

Got water?

• yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • no, i like headaches

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Brownieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Many of us spend a lot of time on a computer. Too much, probably, but I'm not going to babble about that in this message. Because we spend the majority of our days on servers, forums, other websites, whatever, we tend to skip on the necessities of life. You may run to the bathroom quickly during a pre-game, but how many times do you actually get up to get some water? We spend so much time staring at screens, we get dehydrated fast. So, I'm just reminding you to hydrate yourselves. Get a glass of water in each lobby, or after every other game. Or get a nice big bottle, put it on your desk, and make sure to finish it all. Remember:
HAIL HYDRATE. DRINK WATER.

Edit: Soda doesn't count. It actually dehydrates you. #DownwithDehydration #HailHydrate

Also, I leave you with these beauties.

this is the best thread ever

Barrold36

Tribute
Reaction score
This thread is awesome. i always have a gallon of water right next to me and even when i am getting chased i will just pick it up and drink for a while.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
This made my night. I just grabbed some water in honor of this thread. Hail hydration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci