• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Idea

EnderSnapple

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone knows that in the next update of Minecraft (1.8), we will be able to change our Usernames. I think MCGamer should add a thing to the "stats" or "records" system that says "Original IGN". I think it would be a nice addition because everyone is going to have a new name, and it would be cool if you knew what someone chaned their name to. Thanks - Ender

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
The stats stay connected to the UUID. So in a way, I guess it says your original name?

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Yea I am torn about the name chances. I do think its a good idea but I would like to recognize players.

Reaction score
I am super hyped about the name change I can finally have a name that doesn't look freaking disguised xD I'm up for it, and yea the names don't change on leader boards only in game so you can play and not be throw stuff from fans, have to kill fans, or be targeted. I think it is a wonderful Idea!

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Well.....MCG already shows your previous forum usernames (on your profile - such as mine). It could be useful, but if someone's trying to hide from harassment or something, this would hypothetically make it easier to find them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci