• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An apology of sorts

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
tl;dr - i've been sleeping under a dwayne johnson (+1 if you get the reference) for a gazillion years and i'm finally getting back into things again

I've been really inactive lately. Lately refers to the past 4-5 months of my staff career. I'd like to apologise to the community, to the staff team, and to myself, for letting this happen. The reason for this is just due to getting distracted with other servers. I was foolish and tried to manage 2 staff roles I had committed to, which lead to me favouring one over the other.

You're probably asking/thinking: "Okay, that's nice. But what's the big deal? Did you really need to make a thread about this?"
Good question- it does seem more fitting as a status update.

I'm taking this apology as an opportunity to become a new me- to start fresh, turn a new page, and pick up from where I left off so many months ago. So, here's my introduction 2.0:

My name is James, or if you'd prefer, Headtwitching. I'm 15 (turning 16) years old and I've been moderator here for 8 months today, although it feels much shorter than that due to my patchy activity. I'm from Australia, so naturally I call the AU servers home, however I'll try my best to help out in other regions as well.

If you need help, the best way to contact me is via the forums with a private message (start a conversation with me here) or by poking me on TeamSpeak.

Nice to meet you (again)!

(I might post another 'Meet the Staff' as well as this idk)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can't wait to see ya back in action! I just miss the derpy bulbasaur :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci