• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Apology and Story.

iLyfe

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello MCSG.
Just an introduction. Some of you may know me as Mc_Fails, yes I used to be a mod and yes I am permanently banned. It has been about 5 months since I was, and I just feel the need to talk about some of my opinions of things, without causing any flame.

I was banned sometime in December for leaking staff information. This is something I regretted not instantly. but after some thought. I greatly regret it still, and I am reminded of it almost every day. MCSG was my favorite place to come hang out with some great friends and play some Survival Games. It's all I played for several months and to be honest I loved it all. I have met many great friends and I even met my girlfriend here. Enough about me though, I just would like to get some of my opinions out there.

First of all I want to really get out there how great of a community there is here. It actually legitimately feels like it's own community. Yes of course there is lots of drama and lots of hate, but isn't that everywhere? Just from observing over countless hours on teamspeak and thousands of games of SG there have been thousands of unique and strong friendships and groups created here. Anyone who tries to make friends can, and anyone who tries to be well known will be. Whether it's ripping it up on the leaderboards, constructing some big posts on the forums, or having fun long nights on teamspeak. You can meet so many great people here and I know many great friendships created here that have lasted years and I'm sure will last many more.

Next we have all of the hatred. Most of it I have seen is directed towards the staff, this is seen evidently all across the forums and anywhere you look. It's getting quite ridiculous. Sure we have all had our moments of strong dislike, but there are probably over 100 people who are staff here. Take any random group of 100 and I will guarantee you won't like quite a few of them, it's just how life works. They make mistakes too, I did and everyone does. Although, I wouldn't agree with a lot of choices they make or hire, but what am I to say? Choices are undeniably up to the Sr. Staff and no one can take that away from them. Personally I don't think anything they have done as a group has been terrible and many things have been great.

I don't actually believe I have anything more to rant or discuss. I thought I had but things actually seem to be running quite well here, and I am glad for that.

Now I just want to apologize, mostly to the Sr.Staff, but towards the community too. I did something very wrong and was rightly punished. I am sorry I betrayed you MCGamer, and I am sorry to the whole community for breaking rules to get me banished. Being unable to help people here does suck, and I do miss it. I really hate what I did, and it was stupid. I'm not going to use any excuses, as there really shouldn't be. I just want to let all the Sr.Staff+ know that I didn't mean it as an attack towards your network, even though it was. I guess I wasn't thinking right and thought for some reason it would be a good idea to do what I did. I really do not understand what I was thinking but I will face the consequences. I'm sorry.

I really hope some nice discussion can happen on this thread. Please if anyone comments let's keep it civil. I'd rather not say exactly what I did or give more personal details as that is not the point of the thread.
Let's get some constructive discussion going!

-Mc_Fails.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That was very heartfelt and i think that all humans make mistakes and sometimes the best thing to do is just to say you are sorry thank you for sharing

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Thanx for your story. We all make mistakes.

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
I definitely agree you can't generalize all members of the staff team simply because one Moderator did something you disliked.

Also, interesting story. I really admire how you owned up to your mistake(s), and
are not offering any excuses for them, as most people would. Good for you.

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
This is from 4non, not me.
"Good luck.. the staff aren't too forgiving of me as of now."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci