• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Achievements- 1000 posts!

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
1000 Posts!

I'm finally here! After months of posting, and some months inactive... I've finally reached it..... 1000 POSTS! It's great to be part of the 1000 post club. In honor if this achievement I'm going to be doing the cliché, Minecraft Story, but it feels right!

It all started with my irl friend introducing me to Minecraft on the XBOX 360. I though it was amazing, and couldn't get any better. However I didn't know about the PC version. I played, and played, and built a massive house.. In survival! Without many features, I quickly got bored and switched to COD. But that too, bored me, so I started looking for other games when I came across Minecraft, but this time, on the computer.

My head nearly exploded and I went and got an account with my dad named: Immortal_Husky. That's my first account, a spur of the moment name, whatever. So, with the irl friend who introduced me to XBOX Minecraft, I played MCSG with him and his brother. Boy, was I awful! I got better, and better. I caught on quickly to the game, which you can probably see by the stats of Immortal_Husky.

I found a server named ROXBOT, where I would learn most of my skills. Me, being a competitive person, tryharded to the leaderboards, and clocked in over 100 hours.

There, I found the first person that would start me on my path of talking to people on the internet. His name was: FerrariDriveBy. I met him, and through him I met my first group of friends. Jazzienght7, krissielove, Stabazam, and others. After that I began playing MCSG more frequently, and adding more and more people on Skype.

If we fast forward a few months, I bought my new account: _AustinHD. It has an '_' and a 'HD', but hey, that was popular. I played MCSG more and then I got my 100th win and I literally yelled so loud that my mom came in and was like, "hey, shut up."

This track of MCSG kept steady until I began to hate my username. At the time @Ceroria and I had already become friends, and he had the account Avesu. I loved it, it started with an 'A', and it was so crisp to say. I begged him and begged him to trade with me. Then he gave in. I bought him an account for Avesu. I still love the name to this day, thanks Ceroria!

At this point I was a skilled player, and I began winning MCSG game one after another. Right now I'm over 200 wins on this account with a 1/2 ratio.

I then met some of my best friends throughout my whole Minecraft experience, (aside from Sky). The triplets, Harrison, Connor, Trey, and other people like Aaron, Nathan, Hanni, Swift, Dom.

After a year, they are still my best friends. Aside from a few clans here and there, my story stops here until it goes on, with interesting things.

Sorry, if it isn't written well, I'm on my phone :c, and I'm just so excited!

-Austin

Reaction score
Your both _AustinHD and immortal_Husky? :p Hope you remember me. c:

Anyway, congratulations on 1000! I'll be there soon, hopefully. c:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Man, 1000 posts is quite the achievement! :) But where's that post:like ratio? :p

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I just realized. The title is wrong. I'm so embaressed..

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We wish you a grand congratulations on achieving a thousand posts! I was there in the server you've mentioned and heard about you being right next to achieving such milestone. We wish you the best to a thousand more! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci