• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Am I too nostalgic or does everyone feel this way?

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
The beta back in April brings me back nostalgic tears. MCSG has come very far through the past year. Things have changed, but what I miss the most is the old community. Thanks for the great memories, friends and rivals I've made along the way. And the greatest achievement of that old community was the achievement of Australian servers, I will never forget that, ever!

I still enjoy MCSG to this day, but it will never be the same back in April (Good ol days)

So anyone feel the same way or am I just being a shifty walrus? :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well of course you're gonna miss you're old friends and such but I like a lot of the current people. Maybe you'll like it more if you become more active on the forums.

While I played in beta, I had no forum account. I much prefer nowadays where I do.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Get used to it as it's gunna happen all throughout life :p Sometimes I wish I could go back to the old MCSG. I've always wanted to have a day of MCSG where they upload the old lobby, have only the 2-3 origional maps and use the old plugin. Best not to dwell on it too much as it festers too much :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci