• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Always SG4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's Breeze Island all over again, and since it's always available to vote before the first skip, so it's always played.

I never get a chance to play another map. Too be honest I'd prefer Breeze Island (don't judge me).

ALl I'm asking is that it stops always being available to vote straight away. Make the two maps random.

Reaction score
It's getting out of hand. Every 1 in 50 rounds it's no SG4, and it's getting on my nerves.

Some babies were dropped on their heads, but clearly all of the morons who thoughtlessly vote for SG4 every f***ing time were thrown against a brick wall.

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
The new system may fix this, but at the same time most maps will get skipped until there is SG4 or Breeze and then it will be voted.

Maybe lower the skip requirements to 10 votes or 8, so it's possible to skip SG4 and Breeze without needing the majority.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Maybe lower the skip requirements to 10 votes or 8, so it's possible to skip SG4 and Breeze without needing the majority.
But at the same time, make it easier to skip to have SG4/Breeze :0

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
It's quite the pickle our community is in lol.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSGv2 will bring relief to this, but at the moment there's nothing they can do about it. This shouldn't really be a thread, post a status update next time. #ReqLock

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Read the home page. MCSGv2 will fix this. When a map is voted for, it won't appear in the voting page of that server for the next 2 games. This means that if breeze is voted, it won't appear in the next lobby, if SG4 is voted in the next lobby, the game after, neither breeze or SG4 will appear in the voting page. The game after that, breeze will be available again. #LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci