• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alts anyone?

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just asking if anyone has a spare alt I could have? I really want to change my name but can't as the account I have now was given to me. Anyway, long story short I can't change it.
Does anyone have another account?
I really need one.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Asking for alternate accounts is not always the best to get one. If you have the email and password credentials to your current account, try logging in at account.mojang.com and use those same credentials. If not, email Mojang at "[email protected]" and maybe they can help with your current account issue!

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Asking for alternate accounts is not always the best to get one. If you have the email and password credentials to your current account, try logging in at account.mojang.com and use those same credentials. If not, email Mojang at "[email protected]" and maybe they can help with your current account issue!
They keep asking me for security questions because it's the "first time I have logged on to this computer" when it's not. The system is absolute garbage and it's just ticking me off.
(If this wasn't a public forum I would be cussing like crazy right now)

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
They keep asking me for security questions because it's the "first time I have logged on to this computer" when it's not. The system is absolute garbage and it's just ticking me off.
(If this wasn't a public forum I would be cussing like crazy right now)
As said before, if it not an account you purchased, don't assume it will act as one, and that someone is voluntarily going to loan their alternate away. Best of luck finding one though.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
You can't just ask someone for $25. I saw a thread recently, the person asked for a CSGO knife... Likr cmon dude. No ones gonna throw $25 in your face...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci