• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All Points Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

colininchina99

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello.
My ign is colininchina99. I was playing on a server and i suddenly had some lag bursts. I froze. I was being disconnected so i was sad and typed lag :/ When will the lag stop twice. I expected this to disconnect me and those msgs to never be sent. Instead the lag spike ended as all the chat rendered. I then looked at my points they were all gone. I looked up to the chat above and saw me saying that msg twice. Anster a mod then said Who is lagging too? I then knew he took all my records away and al my points. I am a very active member of these servers. I play everyday. Meet new friends and share some victories at times. Once I saw all my points gone i freaked. All the data. I have been playing about 1 month b4 the second map came out. I have been active. I have invited friends to join me as we fight to the death and have met new ones who have become great friends. I am terribly sorry for saying I was lagging and how it looked like spam. I do not spam. I would never hurt this community and ruin everyones game. I am very sorry for doing this. I would really appreciate if u gave me a warning instead of just wiping out all my points and records. I did not know what i was doing and i don't intend on doing that again. Is taking all my records really necessary?

From Colininchina99 used to be level 11**
was going for the leader boards. I have spent every day i could grab internet on to play. My homepage for my web browsers is the server list. Please reconsider.

Thank you Very much

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
youre not the only one
same happend to me and others
also donation perk isnt working
I am sure mods will fix this soon...

colininchina99

Spectator
Reaction score
Bro. Anster Did it not because it was a bug. I believe he did it cause i was "spamming"

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol it had nothing to do with that. Mods dont reset points for spamming.
Just like I said, this is happening to people on a wide scale. Possibly everyone. Its not just you.

colininchina99

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok Thanks bro. Also the servers are down for me. All of them is this regular?

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
leaderboards are down, teamspeak is down, points and donor perks arent working
ya its a SG wide problem. probably nothing the mods cant fix relativily quickly.
and no it is not regular. unless it has something to do with chads updates. but if that were the case ide think he would have made a server wide announcement first

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lmao I didnt notice that
I was just replying to OP
saw it in the recently posted feed

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our sql server dropped which caused the servers not to pull the data from the servers. Its fixed now.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
thanks chad. told you staff had a hang on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member