• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All of these map changes are bad ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperial Bacon

Spectator
Reaction score
First and most major - removal of mobs. Can someone tell why they thought this was a good idea? Now games last much longer and can be really boring, especially for spectators. This also means you can't get enderpearls, which are great tools for pvp, or wolves. Usually these are the only ways a single person can beat teams of campers, or people with better armor, and removing them makes games stale and unbalanced.

Going on with enderpearls, you also can't get to the enchantment table in map 1, but this doesn't even matter because they removed it. Which was also stupid. It didn't give anyone and unfair advantage, as it takes monster farming/kills which are difficult to get to use, in order to get enchantments anyway.

All of these changes (and more which I'm probably missing) just make the game more boring, and usually make it take longer too. Why did they make these changes in the first place?

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
The mobs are gone for now due to we need to set down the spawn rate for map 3 and there is still a table on map 1 you just gotta know where it is

ikester110

Tribute
Reaction score
I do think that removing mobs was unfortunate but I'm sure once they figure out how to make mobs work with the corn of map 3 everything will be put back in! :)

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, why were the crafting tables removed from a bunch of the eu servers from map 1? It's not really fair when a team of 6 people capture the only crafting table and you can make a diamond sword.

ikester110

Tribute
Reaction score
I think some maps dont have the crafting table and some do its been quite weird imo :s

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think we need more crafting tables insted of one for the whole map. there should be at lest two or three

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
I hate how theres no crafting benches in map 1, not like they are soooo close to spawn!!! expecially when a tanked out dude is chillin at corn and i have 2 diamonds but only have a wooden sword.. bleh.

Reaction score
I hate how theres no crafting benches in map 1, not like they are soooo close to spawn!!! expecially when a tanked out dude is chillin at corn and i have 2 diamonds but only have a wooden sword.. bleh.
This man speaks the truth. And nothing but the truth.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
about that ... yeha is because Chad (he didnt mean to) deleted the map and then forgot to fix it again

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
MAP 1. 3 crafting benches.
Map 2. atleast 3 come to mind
map 3. 2.
you guys need to look.
And you can still enchant, animal mobs give exp.
i dont agree with the mobs off at the moment, but it will help on the third map due to how dark it is... im sure as soon as its fixed, mobs will be on.
does that help Roseria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci