• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All Good Things Come To An End, And This Is Where My Journey Ends

Reaction score
So this is it, its been an extremely long and tiring journey, probably around 2 years. Finally after thinking about this for quite a while I've decided enough is a enough, and came to the conclusion that I am going to quit MCSG and Minecraft in general.

Minecraft at this point its not even fun anymore, in the past it use to be such an excitement whenever I got the privilege to be on my computer, but now, for me atleast its getting really boring. The only thing that kept me playing Minecraft was Triology unfortunately we decided to disband.

Another reason why I am deciding to depart from Minecraft and MCSG is because of the community it has changed extremely since V1 and I dont like it at all anymore. Now don't get me wrong MCSG is an astonishing commmunity, with so much fun, i've met a lot of great people, made a lot of friends and learned alot of life lessons, I will always cherish the lessons I learned and hopefully they can take me far in life. Thank you. c:

I am going to pass down my Minecraft account, Killyourbutt. to my in real life friend he sometimes plays MCSG so if you see him its not me, so don't get your hopes up, lol. I will still be talking to alot of people maybe like 3 times a month or something. I'm going to tag some people who have helped me become who I am today.

xFlyPlaysMC
qweasdrtyfgh
McOrange
ProfessorRetro
sword2346
Hks
Butterballer
Zeno
Synzt
NativeTalent
ItsGhostMC
Theoretical
GentleSnivy
Cystolith
ScrewYouGumby2
pvpvpvpvpvpvpvp
ZMaster777
BulletJCCCC
SportsFan2565
ProHulk
Stuniing
Mr_Gears
ThunderClunder
geoman343
resistantcorn12
UpdatinStatus

Golden_Champion
AllOfTriology <3

I know I forgot a good chunk of you people out there, but I'm extremely exhausted today, so If I forgot your name, make sure to leave a comment below. Thank you all for making this such an amazing journey! I will never forget the good part of this community, and how it changed me. Love you all. <3
- Killyourbutt, Out

Last edited:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
hey man i didnt know you all that well but i knew that you were a nice guy, never caused anyone harm or bad feelings and you were a solid pvper and a reliable guy. you were willing to play with anyone even if they were brand new to clans or anything like that and you really helped a lot of folks, man.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I've seen you around quite a bit....

You seemed like a nice person. Always someone I hated to fight because you were good competition. :p

Best of luck in life. :)

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When we met, I just knew we were going to be bestfriends. Now that you are leaving we will just have to remember each other. I'll really miss you :(

xFlyPlaysMC

Career
Reaction score
Kill, you were not only the my Captain in Triology but you were also my right hand and a great pvper. Pce out my true niq <3

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Kill! I'm going to miss you! I've had a lot of fun talking to you, gotta call me on skype when you get the chance to!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci