• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All About Me!

If you knew me IRL, would you like me?

• Total voters

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Michael, aka Optic, I'm just posting this so everyone could get to know me!

My first name is Michael, I live in New York and I am 14 years old. I have a pretty average life, I am a good PvPer at Minecraft Survival Games. I moved from California to New York at the age of 8 and I have made lots of good friends here through a lot of websites/Games/School. I actually am "popular" at my school. Whatever they mean about that.... I guess they say i'm popular because I have Haters. I play Football, Basketball and Baseball, Im a FS in Football, SG in Basketball and Shortstop in Baseball. I actually won MVP in the city championship and broke the record for most steals! (15) I am an A grade student in school overall, and most of that comes from Gym Class. I am pretty athletic, my 40 yard dash is actually 5.98 (My dad recorded that speed a month ago.)

People think I am a showoff because I am good at everything (I get what they mean, now) I mean, I didn't say I was good at everything, My friends did, then it went around the school now I have haters, I think that's enough of me now, let's go back to my younger years.

When I was younger, I was a pretty cool kid, I had good grades, didn't get in trouble and pretty much just sat around playing with my toy cars and such. (this is through my 4 through 7 years of age.)

Later on in life I will hopefully get accepted into my favorite college - TCU. I've always wanted to go there because it seems really nice and they're my favorite college football team.

I hope this goes on as a trend for Community Corner. I think that's enough of me, If you have any questions about me, post them in the comment section below. :D

(BTW, If you think I suck in life because I said I was "good at everything" and "popular" I didn't say that, my friends said that. So don't be calling me out because you think I think im good at everything... im not like that, xD)

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't like your advertising. Also, I don't like people who are "popular." However, I've never met you, so I can't say I dislike you :)

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
You're the first American to call Football "Football"

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I may make something like this but only problem is, no one would care. :p

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It was nice to get to know something more about you. :)

PS: I checked out your YouTube channel and I saw that it contained MCSG content as well as hacker reports. For the MCSG content, I would recommend you to either upload it to the Media section or put a link to your YT channel in your signature. For the hacker reports, I would like to ask you to put your videos "unlisted" so that only the staff is able to view the videos if necessary as they are the only one with a link then. I am telling you this because posting public videos about hackers can be abusive towards the hackers themselves.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Lol I probably would. Hope it becomes a trend
If it does you'll always have that claim. That you were the one who started it, and if it becomes a trend, I'll hop on that bandwagon.
Also, don't double post as it is against the forum rules. There's an edit button for a reason.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
If it does you'll always have that claim. That you were the one who started it, and if it becomes a trend, I'll hop on that bandwagon.
Also, don't double post as it is against the forum rules. There's an edit button for a reason.
Yeh, sorry. I do that sometimes.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Nice to meet you. Not many others on the MCG network like college football, so that's 1 thing we have in common. I can't say I like TCU though, because my favorite team (Kansas St) is in the Big 12 too, our teams always play close games though. ;) I play baseball too, and I play some shortstop, so that's 2 things. You seem like a cool enough person to hang around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci