• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alex's Guide To MCSG

Did This Guide Help?

• Total voters

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
#MCSGstopTeaming

I think it is unfair because there is 2v1.

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
aren't you kind of pressuring us to stop talking about the bullying segment henceforth breaking your own rule?
Well I'm only sayinig this because so many people have said about this

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
#MCSGAlexYouMissedSomething
Im acutally surpized you didnt put anything about Hackers :eek: Thats like one of the biggest problems! :p

Another thing is that i dont think the beggining part isnt bullying some people just trick others as a strategy.
Appart from that, i like this thread! Good job here! :)
And btw.... spammers are the most annoying thing in the world... if theres someone i hate more than even hackers are spammers :p Im galed ive helped to get around like 30 something spammers :D

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Read the whole thing as well.

The mods already deal with most of this though, except for 'bullying', which, at least in the example you provided, is all apart of the games.
You should try AU servers, 3 mods that go on, hardly. So people think they have the right to curse, hack, insult other people etc.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
You should try AU servers, 3 mods that go on, hardly. So people think they have the right to curse, hack, insult other people etc.
Just report them. The mods cannot be expected to be in every single game, and if they were, people would be complaining that they were taking up slots. Remember, it's also your job as a community member to report rule-breakers. :D

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Just report them. The mods cannot be expected to be in every single game, and if they were, people would be complaining that they were taking up slots. Remember, it's also your job as a community member to report rule-breakers. :D
I know that's what I do. But you know I'd like to have a little bit more mods to keep eyes on certain situations. :p

piep999

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree everything, but i dont see the problem of bullying.
In this link is a guy cursing, swearing, ........, ..........
She didn't get banned unfortunately:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci