• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aidan's Goodbye

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
So. The time has come. Obviously all good things have to end, and this will be the biggest part of my life basically. I have been on Minecraft for almost 3 years now, and MCSG for around 2. Its been the best part of my gaming and basically my recent life. After the 1.8/V2 revamp I have pretty much never played because of the lag, but since I had/have so many friends on the server I had to keep going with clans. I might come back in a few months but it is very unlikely, ill still be on the forums a lot because its fun :3 but not MCSG or any other servers. I dont know where to start, and as I type this tears are falling on my keyboard because this has basically been my life for the past 2-3 years. I found MCSG through all my favorite YouTubers playing on the same server, and since all these YouTubers played on the same server it must be good right? So I connected and after months of training on Hypixel and Mineplex I was sure I was ready, but I ended up dying within a minute :3 I didnt care though and never really tried, it was just SO fun. Clans were the only things keeping me here, and since all of my members just left forcing me to disband I guess I am quitting.

AlbinoBrwne
Babe. I love you and if I could curse on the thread I would curse so much (in a good way) to express how much I love you (even tho we both guys.) You were my day 1, my first real friend on this game and started my competitive gaming career. We played for hours for almost a year now, and we both got Iron/Diamond/Platinum at the same times, we got accounts at the same times and we never played alone, always with eachother. Once we were in a Skype call for 12 hours straight :3

Really thats it I guess.

All my clans though, and every player apart of it thank you so much I love you all, especially The Angels, which may reband at some point if I ever come back. Thank you to everyone that has ever helped me on this amazing journey:

AngelsQuaryy
Shiifted
Leafed
Darkyy
Puccaaustin13
Ceroria
Enternity
Tridz
Zenquil
JDusk
Tuatara
HotGril
Mkfever11
Blockyy
croe97
Kailey :3
RyyzingMC
ShadowFusionz
Rhinorien
Flyon
AncientMCSG
HohoHD // Eddy
Silently
YoshiTime717
Krons
Vanicle
ChibiGoose
prestomesto (idk if u hate me)
Zeno
Jawsh
Wqrriorss
BeyondClan
odakota
Alusive
Holiday
Kat
Giggity69Goo
zoozack1999

Probs forgetting some people...
ps pm me ill give u my steam

Last edited:

AngelsQuaryy

Tribute
Reaction score
Aidan, you litterly have made my minecraft experience 10 times better. You have made my experience so much better and I thank you for that. We have became really good friends and I'm really sad to see you go. I hope to see you come back one day and I hope we will always be good friends. I love you <3 ~Emerson

Visions

Survivor
Reaction score
Aidan you were like a brother to me and I really hate to see you go I went to every clan you did once I first met you I knew we were gonna be really close and it brings me to tears to see you go even tho you changed alot after unite and forge love you always Aidan -Austin

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
ur probs soooo skilled

b2w Justin told us you toggle .-.
lmao well justin can say that, we dont haha

coming from leafybincttea that's pretty suprising

why would Justin's opinion of us toggling mean anything? Its not like he ever battled or scrimed with us xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci