• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AFK Mods and Mods That Do not Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructiveDonut

Spectator
Reaction score
Recently I have been very curious about what the right requirements for my mcsg map, so I obviously go to MCSG. I go to 1-8 lobbies, and 80% of the moderators are AFK, or in lobby 8 they're hanging out with there bae's and stuff. (idk what baes are so dont be like wowowowo) And this is pretty stupid. I mean I wait and wait and wait. Then they just don't answer, they just be like"omg lol :D (platinum donor talkin to mod and takes attention to us people that want answers). I just think that should be more "aware" of us diamond and below people on the MCSG servers.

I might get hate for this like, no they answer maybe its just u.
Or, dont talk to them like that :mad:
but its probs just me ;-;
i cri :c

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm usually on the TS if you need to talk to someone. c: The staff does usually respond to pokes, and if not, they're probably AFK. A thread about this might come out later.

DestructiveDonut

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't have ts. And I won't be getting it anytime soon.
But thanks for the options.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
You can find our map guidelines right here :
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/official-map-guidelines.91715/
If a mod doesn't answer in the hubs, please try to find another one. There are usually alot of them in US hub8. Being AFK in the hub is an easy mistake to make as a moderator. E.G. you go deal with a hacker and after the recording you minimize minecraft to deal with the ban, after that you go onto the forums, completely forgetting you are still logged in on minecraft.
And as demonsushi said, the best way to contact a moderator is to poke them on the teamspeak. If you got a question which doesn't need the be answered right now, it's best to PM a moderator on the Forums.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yep teamspeak is the best way to get a hold of us, if we are in the hub and not answering you, chances are we are dealing with something else at the moment and spamming our names in chat is not going to help, like MoLoToV said,
"Being AFK in the hub is an easy mistake to make as a moderator. E.G. you go deal with a hacker and after the recording you minimize minecraft to deal with the ban, after that you go onto the forums, completely forgetting you are still logged in on minecraft."
If you really need one of us you could go message someone who is online on the forums, Or record the hacker yourself and report them.

Cheers,
-Arga

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you follow the instructions mentioned in the posts above, you will definitely find a moderator who is available and who will be more than willing to help you out. :)

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci