• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iL3GIT

Would this be considered as rule breaking/advertising? Come check out my clan?

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Advertising your youtube or other websites is not allowed. You can put the link of your clan in the signature

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Advertising is when you tell people of your clan/youtube when you arent asked Ingame, in the forums however you may have a link to your youtube and clan aslong as they are MCSG related.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
You are always welcome to inform people about a clan or YouTube channel. Just do not break the rules while doing so. No posting links in chat and do not spam! Simple as that. Now on the forums you are allowed to put links in your signature.

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
you can only advertise if a player asks for your youtube or twitch, if it includes MCSG content!

I

iL3GIT

I never asked about youtube. All that im asking is about my CLAN. Such as saying come check out my clan. Im asking if this is considered as advertising...not about youtube.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
If it is an MCSG clan, then now. Advertising youtube channels, however, is not allowed, unless they have MCSG content in them - if you were to advertise a youtube channel without MCSG content, you would be banned. Just as well as advertising youtube channels, advertising other servers would also result in a ban, unless they are servers that are a part of MCGamer.

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me about them :) #ThreadLock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci