• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

llamositopia

Spectator
Reaction score
You guys should make a section where you can apply for an administration role. For instance, a subcategory would be applying for game moderation, another for forum moderation, a third for server management and finally (where i fall under), software development team.

I think its a good idea and people can submit their forms with why they are well suited for this position. The Survival Games are getting big, you could always use a helping hand.

For my application, here it is:

IGN: llamositopia
Application Category: Software Development
In what way will you contribute to your area?: I love coding and take it very seriously. I am willing to devote hours per day to finding out how to make the Survival Games better. At the moment, the Survival Games have just switched out of Beta. There are a few bugs. I am willing to commit and try my hardest to fix them. People always want more features. I can give ideas, ask people for theirs, share with the development team and add it if it is found reasonable.

Well, there it is. I hope you consider both the addition to the forums idea as well as my application.
Thanks,
- Llama Lord -

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think you should post this under the subforum applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci