• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Addressing the Donor situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
You can whine all you want. But do you forget, that chad allows the none donors on his servers, for FREE. Yep, so if he wants to have the plugin that kicks spectators so a donor can join, so be it. Those donors are the people that will keep the servers running, and without them, there would be no servers.

So quit whining about it, it's a tough situation, I know. but it's either that, or a queing system that will most likely make it so it takes even longer for you to join a server.

cH053n

Spectator
Reaction score
With donations like this there should be more than enough to open more servers.

I for one am poor and can't afford to donate, shouldn't give anyone else the right waste someones time for over 45mins only to be kicked.

Also donators are asshats, they are joinning the server and then leaving immediately just to kick people.

I was in a server, got kicked and rejoined immediately... what does that tell you!

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I was in a server, got kicked and rejoined immediately... what does that tell you!
Same here. I wish there was a way that allows donors to get on, even when there's 24 people on. That way, no one is wasting 45 minutes only to be kicked :S

Shad

Spectator
Reaction score
There aren't leaving and joining just to kick the last person, they are doing that to find a game that's about to start.

Shad

Spectator
Reaction score
Sadly, that's the power we get for donating. The ability to find a game faster.

justwolf

Spectator
Reaction score
Same here. I wish there was a way that allows donors to get on, even when there's 24 people on. That way, no one is wasting 45 minutes only to be kicked :S
Tell me about! trying to get into a game for 30 minutes only to get kicked istantly

Reaction score
I know the donor thing is good but i just got kicked when i was the last of four in a match and died... i became spectator and got kicked.. so what if i come second or third thats it? dont think so it should be the joiners

DJiconik

Spectator
Reaction score
i think its AWESOME that donors can get right in, i myself havent donated YET (im going to tomorrow) and i mean ya it kinda stinks gettin kicked off but i mean COMEON! this is the COOLEST thing EVER ON MINECRAFT! id pay 20 bucks just to PLAY it!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci