• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adding in a /report command

Do you think some sort of /report should be added?

• Total voters

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Butthurt players would be spamming that command and giving mods a good headache... I voted no.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
So what if its abusedd... Mods could use the amount of reports to target hackers

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
How would it do that exactly? And did you read Gustav Mahikano's post at all?
Yes I did... It would not be meant to get mods into a game.. It would be a database that collects players names with the amount of reports regarding them... Over time ppl like me and others the mods know don't hack but are good at pop can be removed from the list... Those who are new/unknown and have numerous reports could be targeted by mods in the future... To think this /report would get mods into a current game will never work... Heck I can't even poke a mod on ts anymore to get them to observe a hacker

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes I did... It would not be meant to get mods into a game.. It would be a database that collects players names with the amount of reports regarding them... Over time ppl like me and others the mods know don't hack but are good at pop can be removed from the list... Those who are new/unknown and have numerous reports could be targeted by mods in the future... To think this /report would get mods into a current game will never work... Heck I can't even poke a mod on ts anymore to get them to observe a hacker
That's because you poke the wrong mods obviously. It would probably lag the database to have thousands of reports coming in every day.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Umm, All you have to do is either
1. Poke a mod on TeamSpeak
or 2. Get out your recording software and record them, Then report them in the report abuse section

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
You clearly stated that you were too lazy to record. This gives a simple message; Don't complain if you can't be bothered fixing it yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci