• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adamz946 - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamz946

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Adam
Your age: 19
Your Minecraft username: Adammm94

Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No, these survival games servers tend to be the only public servers I join.

Past administration or moderation experiences: No official moderation experience, however I always try to maintain a positive game experience and often warn or advise other players if they may be doing something against the rules or just being a nuisance in general. I don't like the over-strict moderation I've heard and seen in other games and would try and communicate with the individual about their actions and punish them appropriately and always consider the options before making a final decision. Administration wise, I've configured several servers and been involved in the running and changes of them in the past, although this was some time ago, but I'm generally an organised and efficient person myself.

How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Depends on the rule being broken really, If they have managed to get into the servers with a hacked client or are hacking items in the game somehow which can dramatically affect the gameplay others then they'd get a strict warning explaining what they are doing is wrong and quite possibly place a /ban or /kick on them as hacking is quite a serious matter. Other offenses such as spam in the chat or the "alt+f4" messages would be a lighter punishment and I'd probably give them a light warning asking them to stop politely, and then follow by more harsher punishment if they continue to ignore me. We should all be a happy community and it makes survival games so much fun, so if we work together to keep these pesky players at bay then it can be an enjoyable experience for both the moderation team and the many many players that join these servers every day.

Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believe I am capable because I'm a mature individual that takes a realistic approach to dealing with problems and making decision that could not only affect myself but other people in day to day life and my future, and I apply this to games and such, just like these servers for example! Everyone should be respected equally and treated fairly so players will always receive a chance, apart from in extreme circumstances as we don't want players to see us as an evil moderation team now do we?!

In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I would benefit your team by being that extra pair of hands to help out where needed and help take the strain off existing moderators as I'm sure the more of us the merrier as we can all do our bit and have fun. I'm a helpful individual so am always looking for means of helping out, even if it's only something simply, I like to provide help where-ever possible and as an existing donator on these servers I can see the community and how the moderation team play an important part.

Do you have the ability to record video?: I have fraps to record gameplay if necessary.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes, I have a headset. However not used TeamSpeak so a noobs guide on any shortcuts etc would be lovely!

How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I could easily dedicate two or more hours a day moderating the forums and possible around 2 hours a day for the servers. This is 7 days a week as I'm currently on my summer break.

Where are you located? (Time zone): England (BST)

I, Adam, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Hi Adam, unfortunately moderator applications are now closed so you cannot apply.

When they reopen you can apply here.

Thread locked, if you have any questions feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci