• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ACTIVE MEMBER. W00T

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE, WELCOME TO 4NON'S 1000TH POST.
This is my 1000th post, which means that I now have Active Member on the forums. It's incredible that in only three months, I managed to do something like this.

I am known for being a quitter in life. I quit soccer, baseball, basketball, golf, tennis, taekwondo, ju-jitsu, jeet kune do, kali, factions (repeatedly), swimming, and much, much more. The only other thing in my entire life that I've stuck to is scouts, which is because my mother forces me to do it. I haven't left MCG because of the community and the awesome people I've met, who I'll acknowledge now:

- Aipom - You're a good man, and one of the main reasons why I'm sticking with this community.
- PixelPancake - You're also a good man, you tend to be in most of the Skype calls I'm in.
- Jacob - Thanks for targeting, betraying, and calling me racial slurs :D
- Maxypie - We were only in a call once, but you're a pretty cool person. Sorry for betraying you :c
- Cscoop - You're literally the only reason I'm still here. Because you made me Resident DJ on plug, I got to meet a bunch of awesome people.
- Yured - You were the first person that I ever skyped with from the MCG community, and we got into the weirdest game...
- EricParazak - We only skyped once with Yured, but you were there in that crazy game. Fun times.
- ThatFuryFellow - We got into a pretty weird game as well, and got me accepted into a clan that disbanded like a day later xD YOU ALSO KILLED TANNER HOW COULD YOU
- TheCornStealer - We only Skyped once, but we've had conversations on the forums and such.
- SirCumstances - Almost forgot you ;)
- nathan83764 - Thanks for being my best friend, you scrub.
- Meep11 - Your voice is so deep like wtf
- Cat_On_A_Poptart - Thanks to you, I was able to get it on 1/26/14 (Who will post next? thread)
- Burtry - Cheater
- bobbybarker - I enjoy the Snapchats that Tanner sends me of you. :3
- ThePikachuPro - We've been in a couple Skype calls together, so I kinda had to add you :p
- DQ - Don't be afraid of me :c

Thank you, everyone, for not hating me and being cool overall. I'm glad that I've made it this far, and I expect to go a lot further.

Life = Complete.

Last edited:

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't have the rank, yet I have 1000 likes and 1000 posts. wut

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member