• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Active Member + 500 Subs!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
The time has come! The time the world has been waiting for! I finally got active member ;) I'm so happy! I'm kinda struggling to wright right now because I'm so happy I'm gonna spend like 69 months tagging everyone into this thread :) I also hit 500 subs on my YouTube channel, not sure how that happened maybe I played with private fearless and people saw it I don't know, anyways I'm not gonna post it here although you can go into my signature and tap dat link and look at my 500 sub special once I've uploaded it :p anyways, hope this didn't sound like bragging!

I'd also just like to say thank you to the following people, before that I'd like to say thank everyone for giving me the chance to escape the darkness I have to live through everyday, by just reading, liking and commenting and respecting my thoughts on my posts. It's only been 3-4 months since I started and boy has it been a joy to meet such people. I wish luck to everyone with getting to were I am and to also engage with forums, you will never forget it. Here come the shout outs!

Molotov Kitmencha Avaline Sean thejambd Frazzli And SOOOO many more - Thank you for doing your job, banning hackers helping me and US out. You don't get enough recognition.

Overlord547 - Damn Honey I think I might have -69 laughs a day without you! Your hilarious funniest person I've seen on mcsg! Anyone to have you as a friend is lucky because ur am bae and 69 will always be forever in our hearts (getting emotional)

Annadebnam - Gurl you ma bae to and your sister is such a cheap player but hey, bet she fine and she cool yo!

ChadTheDJ - Thanks so much for making this server aswell as the developers, I don't know we're I'd be without this server, everything happens for a reason and everyone should respect you.

Anyways there the main people I wanted to thank, they just sprung to my mind when I was typing this. Thank you to everyone, here are a list of peeps that deserve to be recognised because swag and 69 so yeah...

JennoKoala
Tiiba_
Mooclan
Wyz_Guy
EasyKezy
Niekrm
Lewscrew123
XExtremeMCX
iifizzboy
Stefan and rest of ma clan 69's

Sorry, didn't tag all because that would've took ages. As you can see I have a mad obsession of 69 but yeah love y'all don't wanna keep too long because that'll just bore people <3

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci