• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AchievementS

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
I have seen people making achievements...how do I do that

thank you
-hedgehog4799

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Google 'minecraft achievement generator' and its the first link. Hit 'create' then click on the icon to change it from the grassblock. Add your own text then hit generate. Copy the top image URL and paste it in the 'add picture' link

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Google 'minecraft achievement generator' and its the first link. Hit 'create' then click on the icon to change it from the grassblock. Add your own text then hit generate. Copy the top image URL and paste it in the 'add picture' link

OR, hear me out on this - just click our sigs.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
OR, hear me out on this - just click our sigs.
OMG just in a second, you told me,what I did earlier today... I posted this mostly because of the pun, not because I want to spam ;)
Anyway, wanted to ask another thing about the achievements I'd try later today.... Is it 16x16 pics in the generator or are they automatically resized? As I said, I'll try later and post the outcome here, but wanted to ask so people don't even start complaining noone has answered that question (even though it will as well be in the FAQ on the site)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci