• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement: Another person to reach 200 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some of you guys might know me, but most of you don't. I am pearl_bubbleatea and I've joined the forums after being enticed with the MCGamer Community. I always saw people reaching hundreds and thousands of posts and then posting a thread with saying cool things in it about them, so I thought I'd do that too. By the way, please don't judge me because I forgot my 100 post ahahaha in my defense I didn't even know how people did signatures .-.

So here are a 2 things about me, because 200 posts so 2 things....hey? aha... Yeahhh Im not funny.

-Just like every typical teen, I love gaming. The guys I am currently playing are Minecraft, Destiny, Super Smash Bros and The Last of Us ( I am late on that I know ;-; )

-I Love YouTube, I watch almost everyone I can in all the spare time I have, with over 500 subscriptions. I just love the ideas to express emotion and skill in an interactive platform. If there is anyone I should watch, go ahead and tell me!

Here is to another ''milestone''!

-Pearl

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wouldn't call 200 posts a milestone but anyways, grats

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
i got 200 posts on this new account on the first day... i had another account with 1,600 messages but it got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci