• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Accused Of Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatteryPack

Tribute
Reaction score
So recently, in the last game of MCSG I played there was a guy called, BetaPuffle, last week or so I killed him and he has accused me of hacking every since, then word spread around in game and someone got a moderator to come on and watch me(KRaidium) when I died in game he said that me and my friend had BSM(Better sprint mod). False accusations of course, I believe this is disrespect as he had no proof of me hacking and just assumed I did because one of his friends told him I did, he told me to take a picture of my controls and obviously I did.

Attachments

BatteryPack

Tribute
Reaction score
I am not reporting the mod although I would like a person of higher authority to have a word with him, I am just proving the fact that I do not hack.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I was poked on TeamSpeak to come check you out, it definitely looked like Better Sprint (but in order to get sufficient proof for better sprint, you need to record them in a fight. That's hard on Solar Frost), so I asked for proof that you didn't.

Not to mention that I have never personally spoken to BetaPuffle or InsanePickaxe, and only know them from seeing them on the forums and TeamSpeak, so that argument is invalid.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think this was very abusive, though. You must've looked shady, and the moderator's job is to investigate. Moderators don't need a search warrant and all of those legal documents, so this wasn't illegal.

If Moderators are poked or otherwise informed about a possible hacker, it is their duty and in best interest of the community to take a look at the accused party as well as investigate. As it does not say that you were banned, I can only assume that these accusations were dropped. If you were banned without evidence, you could take it to the Report Abuse thread, but as it appears you were not banned, I have to say that this was not harming and for the good of the community. Many times hackers are actually caught by players poking/informing Moderators, so the correct steps were taken (maybe not perfectly) in this situation.

BatteryPack

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, but he said I used the hacks, it was like he was sure of it without any evidence, but it's ok.

T

TehHater

What are the signs of better sprint hacks? so I can look out for it in the future! :)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
What are the signs of better sprint hacks? so I can look out for it in the future! :)
If they're able to keep sprinting while hitting someone.

Nodus is much easier to spot. If somebody has sprint particles, just keep following them until they look in a chest. If they still have particles, record it for a few seconds then send it in. ;)

T

TehHater

If they're able to keep sprinting while hitting someone.

Nodus is much easier to spot. If somebody has sprint particles, just keep following them until they look in a chest. If they still have particles, record it for a few seconds then send it in. ;)
I know about all of the nodus hacks :p Im just new to this Better Sprint Hacks thingy

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
You showed your controls? Surely if you had Nodus then you would show your options not your controls seeing as that's where it says stuff like disable Nodus and stuff like that?

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this thread is gonna become a flame war. Maybe you should personally handle it with KRaidium since it was him who was investigating. Plus this shouldn't really be posted in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci