• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Account Re-Hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slingshot12

Tribute
Reaction score
Can't access my account anymore. My guess is that doctors_hunters hacked it back.

Oh well I will be getting a new account soon

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
How do you hack someone's account :/

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
wait, did you hack his, then he re-hacked it back o_O
unless you tell your password and such to strangers you gotta download some sort of virus
like a mod..
if he has hacked it back, isn't your email connected to your Minecraft profile and you can get your account back.
sorry I'm slightly confused.

slingshot12

Tribute
Reaction score
no... he hacked the account, it was my friends original account. Then I got the account back. Now doctors probably hacked it again...

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
It is. He showed me a pic of him logged in with my account. Little did he know that his camera created .exif files that show exactly where the picture is taken. Fun was had.
You sir, are a legend!

slingshot12

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, no MCSG for me except for my friends accounts until XMas.

Damn, I can't even get the account back because the email that registered with it was a fake D:

slingshot12

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, MCSG for me except for my friends accounts until XMas.

Damn, I can't even get the account back because the email that registered with it was a fake D:
wait, did you hack his, then he re-hacked it back o_O
unless you tell your password and such to strangers you gotta download some sort of virus
like a mod..
if he has hacked it back, isn't your email connected to your Minecraft profile and you can get your account back.
sorry I'm slightly confused.
I know that you have to download something to get keylogged. But this is completely different, I was hacked on different stuff as well, and I don't recall using any of my passwords for anything. I'm not stupid. Only thing I can think of is that my friend was stupid enough to do it again and now no account *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci