• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About to get a new computer, help needed!

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, ok, there's a few of these threads but most of them is of people that need help to build their computer. I'm not going to build my computer so I would like to get some links to different desktop pc:s thats good and priceworthy. (Id rather not go above 1000 dollars)
The one that I'm currently looking at is this one http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator...PDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1366554753&sr=1-3 Is it good? I'm not good at computers at all so I have no idea which fps and such I would get with it xP.

Any kind of help is appreciated :)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok, ok, there's a few of these threads but most of them is of people that need help to build their computer. I'm not going to build my computer so I would like to get some links to different desktop pc:s thats good and priceworthy. (Id rather not go above 1000 dollars)
The one that I'm currently looking at is this one http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator...PDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1366554753&sr=1-3 Is it good? I'm not good at computers at all so I have no idea which fps and such I would get with it xP.

I had a custon built computer built for me. All the parts were custom and were pieced together for me. If you don't want the hassle of building it yourself, find a store that does it for you.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
The one that I'm currently looking at is this one http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator...PDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1366554753&sr=1-3 Is it good? I'm not good at computers at all so I have no idea which fps and such I would get with it P.

First. That computer is a powerhouse. Powerhouse. And remember though, you still need to buy a screen along with it.

EDIT: The reviews of that computer are kinda iffy--so it might be a lot of trouble.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First. That computer is a powerhouse. Powerhouse. And remember though, you still need to buy a screen along with it.
I already have a monitor c:

I had a custon built computer built for me. All the parts were custom and were pieced together for me. If you don't want the hassle of building it yourself, find a store that does it for you.
Did you choose the parts yourself? (I would mess up at that part :/)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci