• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About Me

ApplesFTW

Experienced
Reaction score
I've decided to introduce myself for those people who don't know me and for the community.

Hello, I'm Mark (aka DividableApples). I've been with the community for about 7 months now, it's a big pleasure to be part of the community. When I first started playing on MCSG, I wasn't sure if I would make any friends or at least become friends with a couple of staff members. But luckily I got to become friends with jimmybob909, he is a great friend and he is very talented at making skins. I'm happy that I met him because he started to invite me to a couple of Skype calls which had about 4-5 people in it and then I started to get to know more and more people. Since then I got better at Survival Games, at first it was hard since I used to just play Single player and a couple of Mini-Games with some friends.

Well enough of that MCSG stuff :), wasn't even sure if that made sense, but yolo.

I live in Australia (sometimes play on the US servers). I'm currently still in High School doing exams and stuff (I hate exams). I'm also playing basketball and badminton for the school, the games are usually held every Saturday mornings. What I plan to be when I grow up is become an NBA player. I'm in loved with Michael Jordan, I have full respect for him, I hate how they killed his dad just because he didn't make his team lose (Chicago Bulls). That's enough from me... :)

If you would like to play with me or maybe chat my Skype is: DividableApples. I will only play people who are from the US or AS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci