• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About Me!

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys you may have seen me around the forums or in-game on the US servers as akash754, but I thought its time I shared who I was to the server i'm about to reach one entire year with! I started playing on MCSG around late August of 2013, I was introduced to Minecraft by my friends once again this happened but to MCGamer. I loved the Survival Games the first game I played. Now I've played over 3700 games, xD at first I used to play with 250 ping and and peaked at a measly 15fps, so my ratio is crap, nowadays I peak at 70fps and get around 125 ping. I only played with IRL friends up until around last month, I joined a clan, finally. I always thought you needed donor, or VIP or something to be able to join a clan, but when I joined the forums one day I realized the truth, and immediately joined a clan called Fatatiity. I only stayed for 5 days as the clan was very mean and the leader kicked me for "Not making him a sausage" So I joined a clan called Vengeance and once again the clan fell apart in less then a week, so with one of the only good people in the clan, my friend HiddenAir, we made a clan called Exceleration, currently we have 3 members, and a head cheerleader. So yeah thats my story guys! Feel free to ask questions :D Bye!

PS: Now I am great at PvP from my former-self, but my ratio sucks, Im at 250+ wins now :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Well, hi? c:

Good luck with your clan, Exceleration!
Did you mean Acceleration, such as speeding up? Like a car or plane? o.o Exceleration isn't a word, but ok.... the closest thing on auto correct is deceleration. xD

Out of curiousity, how did your ping and FPS change so drastically? Did you get a new computer, or move? Generally, unless you just play on a different server region, your ping is going to change, and you'd need a new computer or at least some new parts to get that large of a difference in FPS.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, hi? c:

Good luck with your clan, Exceleration!
Did you mean Acceleration, such as speeding up? Like a car or plane? o.o Exceleration isn't a word, but ok.... the closest thing on auto correct is deceleration. xD

Out of curiousity, how did your ping and FPS change so drastically? Did you get a new computer, or move? Generally, unless you just play on a different server region, your ping is going to change, and you'd need a new computer or at least some new parts to get that large of a difference in FPS.
Um I also owned the clan and he made the clan name,exceleration which I thought was fine, as excel means to grow or to be good at something. As do the ping/fps I ised to play with a crappy laptop with 16 render max settings now I play with optifine and minimum settings for everything, it sucks. As for ping we got a new modem from our old sucky one and I practically hardwared by laptop so yeah hopefully that answers your questions :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci