• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ability to /msg other *tributes*

Allow messaging AMONG tributes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
This would be good for tributes, but the only problem that it's be kinda cheap being able to give the coordinates of people through the command, or warn someone someone is coming, like a spectator could give away a position and if your far away its be easy to say where you are, so i think it should have a radius limit and spectators completely can''t do it

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
This would be good for tributes, but the only problem that it's be kinda cheap being able to give the coordinates of people through the command, or warn someone someone is coming, like a spectator could give away a position and if your far away its be easy to say where you are, so i think it should have a radius limit and spectators completely can''t do it
I meant that spectators wouldn't be able to do it, only the tributes. That's why I said "Among tributes" meaning spectators wouldn't be able to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci