• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ability to break blocks

TheFuzzyFool

Spectator
Reaction score
Currently in game on EU2, my friend and I have the ability to break dirt blocks. We've not tested many other types of block, but we cannot break glass ,torches ,wood, but a few examples. We noticed this with about 10 minutes left, just before the chests refilled for the final time.
I have crafted some wool blocks, and attempted to place them, I don't know if that could have in anyway caused this. We also jumped about on the starter podiums, again, I doubt this has anything to do with the matter but I'm not familiar with how the plugin works.
Hope this helps.

TheFuzzyFool

Spectator
Reaction score
Approximately how many tributes and spectators:Full 24. 3 Tributes remained. Both my friend and I can do this

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nossr50 and I had a miss communication where I told him to make it able to break grass, not grass blocks. We are working on fixing that tonight.

TheFuzzyFool

Spectator
Reaction score
Again, not sure if this has anything to do with the fact the host house is now open, and the fact we flicked the lever a few times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci