• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A warm welcome

WillPowers

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I'm kinda new to forums, but I have played on MCSG for a while, and I suprised at how nice and active everyone is. I came from a smaller forum where you would get a response maybe in a day or 2, but I only have to wait a couple of minutes and I have a nice reply, anyway thanks to everyone who strive to make the forums an active and friendly environment!

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to send a inbox message to a moderator and they will be more then happy to help you.

ItsKyuu

Career
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums WillPowers! I hope you have a great time here on the forums and meet lots of new people! :D

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey there! Welcome to the forums; if you have any queries, questions or concerns, or just want to chat, feel free to hit me up through a PM here on the forums. I hope you have an awesome time here! :)

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! The forum community here is a lot nicer than the ingame community. Also what region do you play on? (US, AU, EU)

How am I a jerk you silly sausage
I was joking :33

RvngeOG

Diamond
Reaction score
'welcome to the forums pls message me if u hav qestuon pls pls" bla blahblaghaisfhsidfh
lol can we be like real for once...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci