• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Walrus Life

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
well this is the story of how well, my minecraft player is how it is today. And also for the haters.

I first started out playing a survival games server. Until One day my friend told me about these servers and i gave it a go. I was terrible. I would lose every game and i was on 0 points most of the time. And then one day my friend told me about this thing which makes you win, little did I know at this time, it was Nodus. So I installed this "Nodus". I could see everything. Chests, people. it was amazing. My friend told me about forcefield, this hack which allows you to hit anyone, anywhere. Well now i was up there on 5000 points. But i could never win. Then one day i got rid of it as i was getting accused. I was getting better at PVP and didn't really need it anymore, i was starting to make chest routes and all that other stuff. Then one day i suddenly had an urge to get it back. So I did. I played unwillinly not knowing how to turn my sprint off. Then I was banned for a week. I wasn't surprised but what shocked me was i was banned for "Bow Aimbot". I had never used this feature and I took that as a compliment to move on.

I knew hacking was wrong so I decided to start new .

1 Week Later

Me and "buffalo" as you know him were being casual badasses eating a meatlovers pizza on good friday. Then it hit me make a new account . we thought of many names like Pr0Pvp123 and such but nothing suited. Then i suggested "Artistic_Walrus" and it went from there.

Now:

I haven't hacked on Walrus and never plan to. My PVP skills has risen but everynow and then i get poop about my old account. So i decided to write this.

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
Can we please Not flame thread as I will report to the mods who are quite sick of people calling me hackers

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
Aight dude, don't get so hostile. But admitting to being a former hacker is going to attract a bit of attention. :p
I was banned so I might as well tell people my story but I've never hacked on walrus as I love it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci