• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Very Odd Occurence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I was on eu28, and it had been an hour and 4 people were alive, so it went to free for all deathmatch. That was fine and dandy until it got down to the last tribute and I, and it randomly said in red, "the servers are restarting." We were teammates doing a fair final deathmatch, and were distraught when our dedicated hour-long game was ruined. Btw, the EU servers have been lagging pretty heavily as of lately tonight. Thanks for reading!
-ChocolateNannerz

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
The deathmatch probably ran out of time. There's a 5 minute time limit after it starts.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
It's probably because the 5 minute deathmatch time limit had run out. Once the time runs out, the game is over, and there is no winner. I guess it must have taken you and your friend a while to kill the other two people...

Reaction score
Alright thanks guys. No, the thing that ran it out was us staging an epic battle :p we took off all armor but diamond boots, then made sure we both had the same number of arrows, then had a bow battle. We ran out of arrows, were deciding what to do then....*BOOMRESTARTDERP* yeah, what a game ruiner that was..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci