• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Tropical Plague

Robbo905

Spectator
Reaction score
May I present to you my current work-in progress map: A Tropical Plague!

I'm still working on the terrain, though below are a couple of screenshots of part of the arena. Please be aware that the spawn circle is going to be changed, I'm still just laying it out! Hope you like the look of it!

I am looking for architects to do ancient ruins and temples. If you're interested, let me know.

New screenshots coming soon!

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree its good so far cant wait tell the finished project

Robbo905

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm pleased you both like the look of it so far. I'm keeping the water features found on the first map, with the sudden walls, and taking other aspects of the first map into consideration too. In a way, this is going to be very similar to the first map, but in a different location with (as the screenshots show) some pretty awesome trees ;)

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
Very nice map. I like that you managed to create a jungle without having too dense wood ;)
Keep up the good work, wouldnt mind helping you out with the ruins and temple :)

Robbo905

Spectator
Reaction score
Well to begin with, I found a massive jungle biome and then copied and pasted parts of it to fit the arena, then I smoothed the joins with terraforming. I'm now adding details like lakes and the likes as well as the giant trees.

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
Impressive :)
What player limit and arena size are you aiming for by the way?

thibaultmol

Spectator
Reaction score
................................................ I ...F ING ...WANT THIS!!!! Can't wait!

Robbo905

Spectator
Reaction score
The centre currently fits 24 people, and the radius of the circle is 500 blocks (exactly like the original). I could expand it to 48 people if required, and if people deem it necessary, increase the radius to ~700 too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci