• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A time, to remember

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello. Today is the 11th of the 11th. In other words remembrance day (Here in england).

96 years ago WW1 ended. A peace treaty was signed, only to be broken 21 years later.

Today is a time to remember. Over 16 million people died in ww1. And over 20 million had fatal injuries.

If you haven't already, please take 2 minuets out of your day to remember all the people who died to save their county, 95% of whom were under 28.

WW1 was a tragic accident, that can never be made right. It was a silly, silly war. And taking those 2 minuets out of your day to remember the struggles people went through, simply to save the lives of others, is so important I cannot put it into words. Please, please, remember.

"When you go home, tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow, we gave our today,"
-JME

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We are definitely supporting the remembrance of what had happened in the past in my school. And as well celebrating poppy day. It is indeed so much to comprehend the great casualties that have happened. It is painful knowing that many innocent lives were taken, trusts broken, and devastating wars that broke out. I truly support this cause, and hope for a brighter future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci