• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Spiders guide to MCSG

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Editors Note-
The following has been translated from the Spider language(courtesy of Spidey3000). We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. As always, remember to eat your 2 & 5 a day!
-ChadtheDJ
Hello, there fellow tributes!
Today, I'm going to talk about the dangers spider-kind face in the (censored) games(And how to avoid them)! These are precious tips for hacking-spiders and non-hacking spiders alike, so don't abuse them. Hope this helps! If you have any questions, post them as comments and I will reply within 3 days(guaranteed!)​
Hacking Spiders
Tip #1​
Use the Spider hack. And Full-bright, it is vital to winning!​
Non-Hacking Spiders
Tip #1​
Always head to Corn!​
This is vital in any game, because the cornucopia contains precious items you can use throughout the (censored) games. When running towards the corn, use a technique called Spider-Jump(Also called narwhal-jump and for humans, sprint-jump.) This is done by holding the sprint button and the space bar. Doing this conserves a lot of hunger, but is vital to getting to the cornucopia before anyone else. When taking items from the cornucopia, always remember to grab the sword first, then armour, then food. This is because if all you get from Corn is a stone sword, you can just slaughter people with better armour than you and gain it! If you are unfortunate and don't get any weapons, remember, never put on your armour until you have a weapon!This is because if a guy with a weapon comes up on you, and he *thinks* you don't have anything, he won't kill you, and instead look for better targets. When you receive a weapon, and then don your armour, people will be scared.​
Tip #2​
Don't team with people you don't know.​
The chances of your imminent death increase if you do the above. Reason? Backstabbing.​
Tip #3​
Never underestimate hunger!​
The hunger bar is a very important feature in minecraft. If you conserver it, it will regen your hearts every 4 seconds. Only sprint when you need it, because it takes up 10x more than normal walking or sneaking. Also, be sure to memorise all food points, because you don't want to waste food. (ie eating a steak when you are down half a hunger bar)​
Tip #4​
PvP​
This will be divided into 3-4 parts, and each weapon has its own part.​
SWORD AND/OR AXE​
One useful tactic is to strafe around the target. This is done by simply hitting the target, then moving around the target and hitting again. This tactic is strangely effective, because the time it takes an enemy to turn around, you've already hit them once.

Another useful tactic is block-hitting, but only when done properly. (Plus, you can't do this with a trackpad unless you hack) This is achieved by hitting right and left click on a mouse rapidly and simultaneously. This blocks most incoming damage, but only can be done close up. This is an excellent tactic, but you must master it to use it well.

FISHING ROD
I honestly know nothing about fishing rods, but g33ke is a fishing rod legend. Just search him up and you will find golden tips.

BOW
Just practice aiming at cows on creative. Simple. Plus, savior the feathers and flint you get in chests. Pro players often craft lots of arrows, and use them wisely.

FLINT AND STEEL
This is often underestimated, but can be used greatly to fight teams. Is simple to craft; too, because all it involves is an iron ingot and flint. When fighting teams, light both on fire, then only target ONE. This is an important tool when fighting others, because it also takes away their chances of running away! While a target is on fire, constant damage means that he cannot sprint away.

That is the end, my friends! I will add to this when I get more tips, but until then enjoy!

cubbies2013NYC

Spectator
Reaction score
hey Spidey3000. what is the death match like and what should u do if u reach it? One more thing, i love your icon. Pokemon is one of the greatest hand held games ever.

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
hey Spidey3000. what is the death match like and what should u do if u reach it? One more thing, i love your icon. Pokemon is one of the greatest hand held games ever.
Deathmatch is an intense 1v1v1 battle, where you are confined to corn and are forced to battle each other. Usually, you will get teamed on, by the other two players, but you can light them on fire with flint and steel, and target them one by one. Also, bows are VERY important in DM because most of the time you will be a long distance away from each other.

Hope this helps!

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
A good guide seeing you haven't been playing for that long. Easy, but effective strategies. :)

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Please do what you can to not post three of the exact same threads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci